Thursday, February 11, 2010

Clear Conductive Epoxy?

Is there a clear, reasonably conductive epoxy available on the market? If so, please list the name of the company and product number. If not, what might I mix into a clear epoxy that would make it both conductive and not opaque?


THANKS!Clear Conductive Epoxy?
thermally conductive NO


electrically conductive NO





no material which is clear


would remain clear with the added material to make it conduct





UNLESS we are talking about VERY THIN layers


like as used on Space suit visors





thin layer of gold as I recallClear Conductive Epoxy?
I am assuming you are talking about electrically conductive ? If so I have never seen or heard of clear. Most of the epoxies have silver in them to make them conductive. If you are talking about thermally conductive, you may have better luck (although I have not seen that in clear either).

No comments:

Post a Comment